2014 Bridgetown PATCO Sprint Triathlon……. See Photos by Rasheed Boodhoo
2014 Bridgetown PATCO Sprint Triathlon … SEE PHOTOS
Another successful staging of the Bridgetown PATCO Sprint Triathlon in Barbados by the Barbados Federation of Island Triathletes (BFIT) on Sunday 27th April … congrats to all!!!
Some of the BFIT Executive took to the road on Thursday 6th March as the Queen’s Baton made it’s way from the Governor General’s residence to the BOA Headquarters in Wildey. Representatives from the sports expected to be at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland in July made-up the relay runners.
Here, Peter Gibbs (President), Adrian Sinckler (Board Member), Christine Choy (V. President), and Derek Wilson (Secretary) cool down after the event. Barbados is hoping to be represented at the Games in triathlon with Jason Wilson and Matthew Wright.
2014 Barbados Triathlon Calendar
- 19-Jan BFIT Kids Triathlon #1
- 09-Feb BFIT Kids Triathlon #2
- 02-Mar BFIT Kids Triathlon #3
- 23-Mar BFIT Kids Triathlon #4
- 27-Apr ITU/PATCO Continental Sprint Championships (Barbados)
- 18-May BFIT Kids Triathlon #5
- 29-Jun BFIT Kids Triathlon #6
- 07-Sep BFIT Kids Triathlon #7
- 28-Sep BFIT Kids Triathlon #8
- 05-Oct 25th Annual Barbados National Triathlon
- 02-Nov BFIT Kids Triathlon #9
- 23-Nov BFIT Kids Triathlon #10
Photo: Swim Barbados Vacations
The BFIT team was on the water this past weekend representing the Triathlon Club in the 1.5km and 5km swims. Congrats everyone on a swim well done!
Results can be found on the Swim Barbados Vacations Facebook page or on the Swim Barbados Vacations website.
Congratulations Jason Wilson! You’ve made Barbados proud once again!!
You can see the race results page at triathlon.org for his split times. Check out the highlight reel below for the Men’s race.
Jason Wilson will be representing Barbados in this amazing race. Check out the trailer for the event – should be a real competitive field.